Buy an ATM
Starting an ATM business is an easy way to generate passive income. You have the option of working with a company that provides free ATM placement and maintenance in return for a percent of the surcharge. However, when you own your own machines outright, you keep the transaction fee, and your profits can skyrocket.
Benefits of buying an Automated Teller Machine
- Reduce the number of checks you take, as well as the risk for returned checks
Advantages of Starting an ATM Business
- Generate significant surcharge revenue while providing ATM service to other businesses
- Place portable ATMs in strategic places
- All you need to for an ATM to turn a profit is a location with good foot traffic and a phone line
How much does an ATM cost?
- Today’s prices range between $2,000-$2,500 depending on the make and model you choose.
What Kind of Machine Should You Buy?
- ATM machines come in many shapes and sizes, and there are obviously different manufacturers that provide machines at different standards of quality.
Who should buy an automated teller machine?
- If you are a business owner who has customers, you can benefit from owning an ATM.
- Likewise, if you intend to launch a business by placing cash machines in multiple locations, you’ll generate more profits by owning the machines yourself.