Online payment solutions are one of the most important things for businesses that operate largely online to nail down from the beginning. There are quite a few online payment methods for businesses to choose from. Some may serve the needs of your business better than others. There are a few characteristics you’ll want to look for when choosing an online payment solution, including:
- Versatility: So that your business is able to accept multiple forms of online payment, including recurring payments and single transactions. Some merchant services even allow you to set up loyalty reward programs and gift cards for your business.
- Scalability: Growth potential so that your payment solutions expand as your online business does. It is always best to choose a service that will grow with your business so you don’t have to change service providers when your business grows.
- Compatibility: Many businesses feel it’s important to find online payment solutions that integrate seamlessly with their accounting software and point-of-sale systems. That means you want something that works with Opencart, Magento, QuickBooks, Shopify, Wix.com, and similar software and services.
- Affordability: Some online payment methods for business simply cost more than others. Look for one you can afford today and as your online business grows. More importantly, seek out solutions that offer transparent pricing and fee structures.
- Security: Data security is more important now than ever. The best merchant service provider options will make security a priority against threats we know about today and those that present themselves in the future.
Now that you know the key characteristics you might want to see in your online payment solutions, it’s time to learn more about the options that are available to you.
Merchant Services for Small Business Enterprises
As a small business owner, the first step is to find an effective online payment solution for your business. What’s an online payment solution? It’s a solution that allows you to accept payments online for the goods or services you provide. It’s how your business makes money. For the most part, you will need to engage the services of a merchant service provider to accept various forms of online payment.
Consider the mainstream payment solution, PayPal. With PayPal, customers pay you either through credit card payments or out of their personal PayPal accounts. Many people prefer PayPal payments because there is a degree of separation from their personal account, and this makes them feel confident about avoiding fraud.
Here’s the thing— you can enjoy the benefits and popularity of PayPal but without the hefty price tag by working with a merchant service provider that supports PayPal integration. That’s where BankCard Services comes in— we provide the personal account management and customer service your small business will need. We’re great for businesses with customers who prefer to pay with PayPal so they can enjoy greater flexibility, security, transparent pricing, and wider compatibility.
Bankcard Services offers a full package for retailers who operate online and offline. Among the merchant services Bankcard offers are:
- Check and eCheck processing
- Credit and debit card processing
- Gift cards
- Loyalty programs
- Data security services
- Fraud protection
- Subscription billing (for recurring income)
Bankcard Services is committed to providing businesses with easy to understand, upfront pricing. On top of that, we combine our signature free setup with zero cancellation fees and noteworthy customer support. If you’re looking into online payment solutions for your business, contact Bankcard Services today to learn more about how we can set you up for success.