High-Risk Merchant Services for Your Payday Lending Business
You’re in good hands with our high-risk merchant account experts.
We specialize in high-risk payment processing and take the time to get to know your business, so you can be confident in your merchant services, no matter your business type:
- Short term lenders
- Brick-and-mortar payday lenders
- Cash advance merchants
- Other alternative financial services
Payday loan merchant account application
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Why your payday loan business might be classified as a high-risk business
Payday lending and other short-term lending programs are a necessary and valuable service for consumers needing to make ends meet, but that doesn’t stop banks from classifying these businesses as high-risk for a variety of reasons, including:
- Highly regulated industry involving consumer financial protection laws and restrictions
- Banks are wary of the industry’s clientele, who may have bad credit and a history of damaging financial decisions, which can lead to non-payment, transaction disputes and more
- Banks are also cautious due to the numerous Consumer Financial Protection Bureau lawsuits against bad players in the industry, despite the legitimate businesses in the industry
Find a Payment Processor that Understands Payday Lending
Many payday businesses have been refused merchant services for being considered high risk, which is why you need a payment processor that specializes in high risk merchant services. We work with payday lenders to provide services unique to your needs, including:
- Check services
- PIN debit
- Merchant cash advances
- Recurring billing
- High volume payment solutions
The Full-Service Payday Loan Merchant Account Company
Servicing customers and clients wherever they find you… we do it all.
Full customization and control to meet your all your business needs.
Specialties that make us the top one-stop-shop for merchant services.